Let's face it, jewellery can get real dirty and grimy when it's worn for years without much caring. We usually recommend cleaning your jewellery every 6 months, it's like cleaning your car occasionally.
Here are some tips to get started:
1. Give it a wash with some simple tools like a toothbrush for those hard to reach places. When washing use lukewarm water with liquid soap and gently using the brush to give a soft scrub. Once it's clean give a good rinse and dry with a clean cloth
2. If you don't have a ultrasonic cleaner which we sell them here:
When grime and dirt persist, try using this little compact machine, it's a very handy tool for those that wants a pamper on your gems and jewellery.
Instructions are included in the box for easy reference.
Please note that you should check with your local jewellery professional if your jewellery can use ultrasonic machine, some gems don't like them such as Pearls and Opals.
3. Silver Jewellery tarnishes and the above two steps won't help. Try using a silver polishing cloth which we sell them here:
These polishing cloths are absolute essential when it comes to shining silver back to life.
4. Use Silver Dip for Silver Chains or that you have a good collection of silverware. It removes tarnish easily and quickly which can be difficult to clean with a polishing cloth alone. You can find the product we sell here:
Be sure to rinse your silver jewellery well after using the cleanser as the chemical residue will remain and may cause skin irritation. Once it's rinsed dry with a clean cloth.
5. Don't over scrub your jewellery as this will damage the surface finish. Some jewellery are made with gold-plating, plating, epoxy, vermeil or colouring and this will cause permanent damage.
6. Now that your jewellery are pristine clean as new, store it in a not so humid place where it won't get tarnished easily. Ideally, precious jewellery should be stored in a box away from air so it won't get oxidised.
As we are moving to our new exciting store, online orders will only be fulfilled from 1st November. Any orders placed between 10/10/2018 to 30/10/2018 will not be fulfilled until store resumes on 1st of November.
We appreciate your loyal support and patience.
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com if you have any concerns.
From the staff at Joyce Jewellery
PLEASE CONFIRM RING SIZE AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER
All discontinued stock still available to purchase online and instore.
All out of season stock reduced to clear. Visit the following link for more details:
We have recently launched an inspired design collection where our jewellery are globally sourced at affordable prices. This gives users more options and unique jewellery for everyday wear.
Our globally sourced jewellery will take longer to be fulfilled than usual as these are delivered by overseas logistics. Bear in mind, please note that it comes with 14 day money back guarantee should you change your mind.